Quick summary of pros and cons of my expensive 60 min / 75 eur babymassage treatment which was my mother's day present:
- good quality almond oil is used and is heated
- nice lady, she offered to help me carry all stuff downstairs and outside again
- my son enjoyed every minute of the very short massage
- i did by far not receive the full 60 min massage (i was 15min late and massage was only about 10-15 min; the rest of the time i decided to nurse my son as i had paid for 1 full hour! The lady said with babies not 1 hour is needed. In this case i would suggest to offer 30min massages...)
- the mother can only watch while the baby is being massaged (i would have expected to be able to do it myself while being taught)
- the room was not extra heated up for an infant massage
- even though the almond oil was good quality oil and heated, after the massage the rest of the oil was simply poured back into the bottle!
- very difficult to find a parking spot tue morning at 9:15AM - i had to walk quite a bit and consequently needed the stroller
- salon is on 1 . Floor without elevator and no supervised space to leave strollers
- even though i had my first appointment booked via treatwell on a friday afternoon this slot turned out not to be available after all and i had to reschedule to tue morning. Treatwell handled this very professionally
For the same money you can get 3-4 massage sessions in other salons, so i would unfortunately rather recommend to do that.