Nee, nee en nogmaals nee! Double dipping is NIET hygiënisch!!
They are using a pot of wax that has been used on who knows how many people before you. People who can potentially carry who knows what type of infections, bacteria and just plain ickiness!
Wax pots are and should only be set to heat to room temperature that will not BURN our skin and that’s not even close to high enough to kill the bacteria that can be transferred from the stick back into the wax pot. The wax would have to be in excess of 170 degrees in order to kill bacteria, which you can imagine would feel like hot lava being poured on your delicate parts.